- Maine prison inmate files complaint against state Friday, 6 December 2013, 1:17 pm
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A Maine prison inmate has filed notice of a lawsuit against the state and the state prison in Windham because he was pepper-sprayed while restrained and left to suffer for mor. […]
- Maine cancer task force to finalize report Friday, 6 December 2013, 10:48 am
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — A Maine panel that's been studying the causes for Maine's high incidence of cancer is finishing its work.
- Lewiston men testify before Maine ethics panel Thursday, 5 December 2013, 8:18 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — A Maine ethics panel hasn't decided whether two Lewiston-area men suspected of misreporting campaign contributions in a 2011 bid for a casino will be sanctioned.
- Report shows Maine wind farms' impact on wildlife Thursday, 5 December 2013, 7:47 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — The state can harness its significant wind resources for power and achieve its ambitious wind goals while also protecting its wildlife, according to a new report from one of it. […]
- LePage: Maine to benefit from new sea lane Thursday, 5 December 2013, 6:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Maine Gov. Paul LePage says the state could benefit from climate change through the opening of a new maritime shipping route, the Northeast Passage.
- Maine wind industry, lawmakers applaud proposal Thursday, 5 December 2013, 3:17 pm
Maine energy industry officials and lawmakers applauded on Wednesday the potential environmental and economic benefits of a 12-megawatt offshore wind project that could be built off the state's coast,. […]
- Maine man pleads guilty to copper theft Wednesday, 4 December 2013, 5:31 pm
BANGOR, Maine (AP) — A Maine man has pleaded guilty to stealing copper wire and pipe fittings from property operated by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Togus.
- Maine Medical Center Deploys RL6 for Patient Safety and Quality Management Reporting Wednesday, 4 December 2013, 4:41 pm
Maine's largest medical center will leverage RL6:Risk, RL6:Feedback, RL6:RootCause and RL6:Claims as part of its overall push for quality healthcare PORTLAND, ME, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - RL Soluti. […]
- Maine home heating oil price rises Wednesday, 4 December 2013, 2:40 pm
Maine officials say the average price for home heating oil has risen 5 cents to $3.61 per gallon. The Governor's Energy Office said Tuesday that its weekly survey found a high of $3.90 in southwest Ma. […]
- Passamaquoddy paintings to be unveiled in Maine Wednesday, 4 December 2013, 9:49 am
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Paintings of two Passamaquoddy women are being unveiled in the Maine State House as part of the "Americans Who Tell the Truth" project.